IDPrime .NET card
To configure Firefox to recognize the PKCS#11 security module:
- Make sure your card/token is connected.
- Open the Mozilla Firefox browser and from the Tools menu choose Options.
- Click the Advanced icon, then the Encryption tab.
- In Certificates, choose one of the options for the action to take when a web site requires a certificate:
- Select one automatically
- Ask me every time
- Click Security Devices to display the Device Manager window. This displays the modules currently available.
- Click the Load button to the right in the dialog. This displays the Load PKCS#11 Device window.
- Enter a Module Name.
- In Module filename, use the Browse button to select the .dll file as follows:
- C:\Program Files\Gemalto\DotNet PKCS11\gtop11dotnet.dll - for 32-bit versions of Windows
- C:\Program Files\Gemalto\DotNet PKCS11\gtop11dotnet64.dll - for 64-bit versions of Windows
- Click OK. The "Confirm" dialog appears asking if you are sure that you want to install the security module.
- Click OK.
A brief progress dialog appears indicating that the module is being loaded. When this is completed an "Alert" indicates that the module has been installed.
- Click OK to close this Alert. The Device Manager indicates the presence of the new module.